- About The Service: The AIDER service allows users who need help completing a variety of tasks such as home cleaning, plumbing, painting, moving, and other general tasks (“AIDER Services”) as further described on the Website ("Customers"). Customers can connect through the Website or AIDER App with other users ("Service Providers") who have registered on the Website as able to complete certain tasks, and who wish to complete the Customer’s tasks (the "Service"). You can use the Service from a computer or a mobile device if you have downloaded the AIDER App. Customers and Service Providers are collectively referred to as "Users".
IMPORTANT: By using the Services You understand and acknowledge that We provide a booking and dispatch service that connects Customers with Service Providers (including their personnel and subcontractors) and that Service Providers are fully independent and not employees or agents of AIDER. We do not perform any of the AIDER Services listed on the Website. Although we do not control Service Providers work product or behavior on the job site, Service Providers are required, as a condition of being part of our community to adhere to certain basic conduct standards such as professional conduct, reliability, honesty and good workmanship. Service Providers are not permitted to represent themselves as our employees or that they have the ability to bind us to certain actions. If any Service Providers does so, please inform us promptly. Service Providers are solely responsible for determining the means and manner of performing the AIDER Services to Customers, and you understand that we do not have any control over or any oversight of how Service Providers deliver the AIDER Services. We are not responsible for delivering on or completing any tasks and we are not responsible for and will not be liable in any way for any acts or omissions of Service Providers and/or their employees or personnel. We do not endorse, validate or verify the qualifications, skills or licenses of any Service Providers nor will we be responsible for the performance, actions or inactions of any Service Providers. You should therefore ensure that you carry out your own searches and ask questions of Service Providers and/or their employees, subcontractors and other personnel, to satisfy yourself of their credentials and ability to perform the services you need performed, prior to engaging any Service Providers for AIDER Services.
How the Service Works:
- Posting a Task. If you post a task on the Service, you will be asked to provide certain information pertaining to the task, including the location the task will be performed, the date and time of the requested AIDER Services, your email address, and the estimated time for the Services.
- Assigning of a Task. Once a task has been posted and approved, Service Providers can accept tasks posted on the AIDER App based on qualifications, availability and geographic proximity. Once a Service Providers has accepted a task, the Service Providers will call the Customer to confirm the time and place for the task. The Service Providers and/or Customer may refer to our Help Centre or open a ticket by contacting us at email@example.com if there are any issues.
We do not charge customers for service cancellation.
AIDER reserves the right to waive the cancellation fees under circumstances it deems, in its sole discretion, to be suitable. The decision of AIDER to waive such cancellation fees shall be deemed as final.
Service Providers Non-Attendance. If a Service Providers fails to show up to perform a task assigned to him/her, AIDER has the right to suspend the Service Providers and charge a 100% of the Task value from the Service Providers's earnings or recover this from him/her. AIDER’s decision will be final.
Completion and Billing of a Task. When a task has been completed, the Customer will be charged the final amount of the Services to the Customer’s payment card that we have on file. Service Providers are paid only after Customers have made payment for the Services.
Task Completion Disputes. Customers have 24 hours from completion of the task to file a dispute. Disputes may be filed by calling or emailing us and providing us with evidence such as photographs and narration. AIDER will take fourteen (14) days to review and provide a response to any complaints. Any decision by AIDER will be deemed final.
- Prohibited Activities:
- Prohibited Acts. Users are not permitted to exchange contact information (including phone numbers, emails and full names) or post contact information on the Service prior to a task being assigned. Once a task has been posted, Service Providers will receive location information and contact information for Customers to facilitate completing the task. Service Providers will contact the Customers, and accordingly, Customers may obtain certain personal information from Service Providers. Please respect the privacy of other Users of the Services and only use personal information to the extent necessary to perform the AIDER Services or otherwise complete the transaction.
- Prohibited Services. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the type of services that are prohibited from being requested, offered, negotiated or completed in relation to the Service by Users:
- any service that would violate the law, rules, regulations, orders and/or legal rights of any person or entity in the jurisdiction of the Customer or the Service Providers or in any other applicable jurisdiction, including without limitation, criminal laws and labour and employment laws;
- any service that encourages or facilitates illegal activity;
- pornographic or obscene services including sexual and escort services, offers and solicitations of prostitution, and pornography;
- any services or contracts that the Customer has no legal right to request or that the Service Providers has no legal right to perform;
- lottery, raffles, sweepstakes entries
- any services that would harm children or minors
- affiliate marketing, multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes; and
- services related to spam, or unsolicited services or products, or false, misleading or fraudulent services.
Fees and Payment Terms:
- Task Fees. The task fees are pre-determined by AIDER in its sole discretion. By posting a task, the Customer agrees to pay the task fee. Payments are done by cash or using credit, debit cards or Paypal on the Website or AIDER App.(" Task Fee").
- Taxes.The Task Fee is inclusive of taxes.
- Refunds. Since AIDER offers competitive prices, the bookings are final (subject to the cancellation policy above); accordingly, is not the policy of AIDER to issue refunds. In the event that a Customer is entitled to a refund, the Service Providers will be liable for the same, meaning that if a Customer is entitled to a refund and initiates a refund on Paypal, a credit card or other payment method, AIDER will charge the Service Providers the complete amount of the chargeback for the applicable transaction.
- AIDER Fees. Browsing the Website, downloading the AIDER App and setting up an account are all free of charge. There is also no fee for Customers to post an AIDER request or for Service Providers to respond to a request. All tasks are dealt as credit tasks, i.e. the estimated cost is pre-approved at the time of posting of the task. AIDER has the right to withhold payments from Service Providers if there are any complaints or disputes between the Service Providers and a Customer. AIDER will mediate all disputes between Customers and Service Providers and AIDER’s decision will be deemed as final and cannot be challenged. Service Providers are NOT allowed to contact Customers directly in the event of a dispute.
- Changes to AIDER Fees. AIDER reserves the right to change the Service Fee or implement charges for other features of the Service as indicated to Users from time to time. Any revised fees will take effect 7 days from the date of posting on the Website or notification to your account.
- Content: All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Services by Users whether in forums or otherwise ("User Content), is the sole responsibility of such Users. This means that the viewer or user, and not AIDER, are entirely responsible for all such material uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by using the Service. AIDER does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will AIDER be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service or for any loss or damage arising from a third party security breach or cyber attack on AIDER servers or databases.
- In using the Website: AIDER App and/or Service You shall not:
- copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights);
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
- contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through the Website or impersonate another person or organization;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users or viewers without their consent;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or AIDER App;
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the AIDER App or any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
You also agree not to access the Website in a manner that utilizes the resources of the Website more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders or other bots for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials on this Website.
- License of Content: By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Service, you grant us (and our agents) a non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, transmit, display and distribute such User Content . AIDER will not be responsible or liable for any use of User Content in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any User Content that you submit.
- Feedback: AIDER: If You provide AIDER with any suggestions, testimonials, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website, AIDER App and/or Service ("Feedback"), AIDER may use such Feedback in the Website, the AIDER App or in any other AIDER products or services (collectively, "AIDER Offerings"). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) AIDER is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to AIDER, (c) AIDER (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the AIDER Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any AIDER Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from AIDER or any of the other users of the Website in respect of the Feedback.
- Feedback: Service Providers: Customers have the option to provide feedback on their experience with Service Providers using our star rating system and/or written comments (“Service Providers Feedback”). Service Providers Feedback will be posted on Service Providers profiles which may be viewable by other Users.
- Disputes and Complaints: If you are dissatisfied with the performance of any AIDER Services, you must report the issue within twenty-four (24) hours. If you do not report an issue within that time period, you waive your right to dispute the issue. AIDER is not responsible for refunding or reimbursing any User for fees paid to another party. Additionally, because AIDER is an online marketplace only, we ask that you first attempt to resolve a dispute with a Service Providers. You can contact Service Providers directly by text message or by calling the number listed for the Service Providers in the app. If you are unable to resolve a dispute with a Service Providers without AIDER’s assistance, then if AIDER considers a complaint valid and such complaint relates to non-attendance, abusive or unprofessional conduct by You, AIDER may, in its sole discretion, intervene and assist with mediating the dispute. Although we make attempts to solve disputes amicably, we make no guarantees that we will be able to solve any disputes between Users.
- Advertising: You acknowledge and agree that the Website may contain advertisements. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the Website, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that AIDER shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings.
- Links & Third-Party Websites: This Website (including User Content) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by AIDER or endorsed by AIDER. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Service are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them.
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS: THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, AIDER APP AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN, INCLUDING AIDER SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE”. AIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. AIDER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE AIDER SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND AIDER SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH USER OR THIRD PARTY. AIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE AIDER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT BY AIDER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AIDER HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY OF THE ACTS OR OMMISSIONS OF ANY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDERS OR THE AIDER SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, AIDER APP OR THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR AIDER APP, (V) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS, NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHER CONDUCT OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, SUBCONTRACTORS AND PERSONNEL,; OR (IV) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF AIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, AIDER’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID AIDER IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENSION PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- Release: Because AIDER does not supervise or control interactions between Customers and Service Providers, and because AIDER does not control credit card companies or other payment processing companies, and because AIDER does not screen or monitor the completion of tasks, and because AIDER cannot guarantee the true identity, age, or nationality of Customers and Service Providers, and because AIDER has very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Website You agree that You bear all risk and you agree to release AIDER (and their officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of the Website, Your third party transactions and in connection with AIDER’s resolution of any disputes between Customers and Service Providers. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver. Customers and Service Providers are solely responsible for verifying the identity of other Customers and Service Providers that they engage with and should take necessary precautions to ensure their safety and security when engaging with them.
- Availability & Updates: AIDER may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website, Service and/or AIDER App may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. AIDER may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
- Security: Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and AIDER cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. AIDER will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the AIDER App or Service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated March 21, 2021